Saturday, April 28, 2012

My Latest Symptoms.Please Help!!

·         Achy and tired all the time
·         No motivation
·         Swelling of whole body
·         Legs swell the most/pants feel tight
·         Legs and feet get hot and swell up. Get super tight and uncomfortable. Can see the veins expand.
·         Eyes are swollen in the morning
·         Face gets heated and swells up
·         Out of nowhere I feel super hot like I’m on fire. Then I sweat a lot even when it isn’t hot outside or in a room.
·         Insomnia
·         Hands shake
·         Legs are not as swollen in the morning
·         Gaining weight without eating more
·         Not losing weight when eating less
·         When I exercise the symptoms all get worse
·         I am very thirsty most of the time
·         I crave sugary foods and carbs
·         Feel kind of depressed
·         Vision is a little blurry at times
·         Back hurts sometimes. Sharp pains
·         Stomach almost always hurts. Sometimes very sharp pains

No comments:

Post a Comment